Information For E-Poster Presenters
The E-Posters will be available on the congress platform during the entire congress, but there is no specific time that the E-Poster presenters are required to be online. Participants will be able to contact the presenter and ask questions by email during the virtual congress.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
Technical instructions on how to upload your E-poster have been sent out. If you have not received then please e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 5 May 2021
TECHNICAL GUIDELINE FOR PREPARING YOUR E-POSTER:
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- 1 Page PPTX file
- File format: .PPTX only.
- File size less than 10 MB
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images\ Photos\ Tables\ Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files -audio or video
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
Please note that by uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published on the Autoimmunity 2021 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the Virtual Congress.
For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org