Information For Poster Presenters
Preparation of Posters
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- Please note: we don’t offer printing facility prior or during the Congress, so make sure you bring your poster to the Congress.
- Posters will be displayed in portrait format.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Poster Help Desk in the Poster Area for the poster number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
Paper Poster Shift Schedule
The exact shifts will be sent it due course.
- Participants may mount their posters from 8:00 on the day of their shift.
- Paper Posters will have no specific presentation timing.
- Participants are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions.
- Participants need to remove their poster boards at 18:30 at the end of their shift. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by this time.