Application start: 1 October 2023
Application deadline: 15 January 2024
Please note that the candidate should submit the abstract and be registered to the congress.
You can either apply for yourself or nominate somebody with his/her consent regarding the nomination and submission of personal data as described below. The candidate should not yet be an established scientist (not a head of department or professor).
Your application / nomination must include the following personal details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Mobile phone
- Present official title/profession/position
You will also be asked for the following:
- A motivational cover letter (half a page) why you / nominee should be a candidate for the Award.
- A list of all the candidates’ publications, divided into originals and reviews.
- Highlight 3–5 of his/her most important articles.
Add a description of the Research Project including estimated detailed budget:
- Introduction with background on the relevance of the research
- Project objectives
- Descriptions of methods
- Milestones, expected timeline and use of budget
- Expected impact on the scientific and medical field of autoimmunity and how the research will impact patients with autoimmune diseases quality of life
- Ethical approval
The application needs to be endorsed by the Institution which will be the recipient of the Award payment.
Add the Institution name, contact details and bank account details of the Institution that will receive and administer the Award money.
The Award is granted under the conditions:
- Winner and his/her Institute/Hospital enters into a Research Grant Agreement with the supporting company
- Winner reports about use of the Award funding
- Unused funding is returned or used for other approved Research Grants.