Early Registration Deadline
(Rates are in EURO) Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that the Academy of Autoimmunity is included.
UNTIL april 28, 2021
from april 29, 2021
Fees For All Congress Participants Include
- Access all presentations and session recordings (including the Academy). Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Kenes International (AUTO 2020 Congress, Athens)
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-154
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH28 0483 5150 0934 9215 4
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including February 2, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from February 3 to March 30, 2021 – 50% refund
- Cancellations received from March 31, 2021 – no refund
Fake Website Warning
Please note there is an increasing number of fake websites and agencies claiming to offer hotel and registration services for Autoimmunity 2021. We would like to alert all congress participants to be aware of possible scams and only use the trusted online registration. If you are contacted by a third party offering registration this is likely to be fraudulent activity. Please click here to contact us here if you require further assistance.
For group registration of 10 participants and more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 91 45 ext. 042
Fax: +41 22 906 91 40