Thank you for presenting at the 14th International Congress on Autoimmunity.
This page is designed to prepare you for your E-Poster presentation at the 14th International Congress on Autoimmunity. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Abstract submitters selected for E-Poster Discussion
Please refer to the scientific program for further details on your session type.
If your abstract is selected for a E-Poster Oral Presentaiton, you will have a designated time slot at one of the E-Poster Disucussion sessions where you can present your poster and give a short oral talk. Each presenter is allocated 10 minutes in total for their talk including Q&A (8 minutes of oral presentation with 2 minutes of Q&A).
As a E-Poster Oral Presenter you will need to:
+ Register for the Congress
A link was emailed to you with the registration deadline and instructions. Please refer to it for further details. If you cannot find it, please check your spam box as well and contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
+ Prepare an E-Poster. Please see below for further guidelines on how to prepare your E-Poster.
- Timings will be strictly adhered to by the session chairs. Please be considerate and keep to the scheduled times to allow all speakers the opportunity to present their work.
- E-Poster presenters with Oral Presentation are expected to attend Autoimmmunity 2024 Congress in person and present their poster at the Congress venue in their allocated session. If you will not be able to travel to Ljubljana, please contact the Autoimmunity 2024 Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The E-Poster will be will also be available at the E-Poster Stations at the venue and Congress mobile app.
E-Poster presenters will be contacted via email in due course and will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters.
Please note that:
- Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
- Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 10 April 2024.
- By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to have it published on the Autoimmunity 2024 Congress website and mobile app for the duration of 3 months following the Congress.
+ Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please upload your E-Poster either as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
File Format: PDF format, 1 page. Please click here to see a landscape E-Poster template.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file or Create your document in PowerPoint Layout and save it as a PDF
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: At least 200 dpi – good picture quality is essential;
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers – only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
*24hrs after uploading, you can log back in, click on “E-Poster upload”, and check how the E-Poster will appear in the online platform. If you wish to make changes, please use the “Edit Files” Button.